Quantic School of Business romanbusiness.com and Technology is a private graduate business school that offers accredited executive degree programs through its proprietary mobile-first learning platform. The school was founded in 2016 Tom Adams, who had a vision to create a business school that was accessible, affordable, and relevant to the needs of the 21st century workforce.
Quantic’s programs are designed to be flexible and convenient for working professionals. All courses are delivered online and can be accessed on any mobile device, making it possible for students to learn on their own time and at their own pace. Quantic also offers a unique tuition model that allows students to pay for their education through employer reimbursement or scholarships.
Quantic’s curriculum is focused on the skills and knowledge that are most in demand today’s employers. Students learn about topics such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, and business strategy. They also have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects and case studies that give them the experience they need to succeed in the workplace.
Quantic’s alumni have gone on to successful careers at a variety of companies, including Google, Amazon, and Deloitte. The school has a 94% career placement rate, and its graduates report earning an average salary of $125,000.
If you are looking for a modern MBA that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the 21st century, Quantic School of Business and Technology is a great option.
Here are some of the key features of Quantic’s MBA program:
- Mobile-first learning platform: All courses are delivered online and can be accessed on any mobile device.
- Flexible and convenient: Students can learn on their own time and at their own pace.
- Affordable: Tuition is just $950 per month.
- Employer-funded tuition: Many students are able to have their tuition paid for their employer.
- Scholarships: Quantic offers a variety of scholarships to help students afford their education.
- Real-world projects and case studies: Students have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects and case studies that give them the experience they need to succeed in the workplace.
- High career placement rate: Quantic has a 94% career placement rate.
- High average salary: Quantic graduates report earning an average salary of $125,000.
If you are interested in learning more about Quantic School of Business and Technology, you can visit their website at